Friday, February 3, 2012

A few pics from my archive to tide me over for a week...am off to the Historic Motorcycle Races at Pukekohe, NZ for a few days....

I'm leaving early Sat.4th Feb to fly to NZ for the Classic Motorcycle races at the Pukekohe circuit some 45 minutes south of Auckland....."Have camera, will travel". So I'll do a posting on the meeting in the next few weeks.
To tide us over I found a pile of snaps I'd taken over the years and scanned some in...
Come look with me....
Left click on the images to enlarge...


A sectioned 1954 MSS Velocette engine, sectioning done at Veloce, now the custodian of this item is the UK Velocette Owners Club ...think I took these pics around 1986.


A sectioned Iron MAC Velocette engine, sectioning done at Veloce, now the custodian of this item is the UK Velocette Owners Club ...
A part of Domiracer Inc, Cincinnati, Ohio USA showroom of motorcycles for sale...likely taken in 1989.
A look into the late Ralph Seymours workshop and workbench in his then shop in Thame, UK...Likely 1986.
Hard work!! 
An LE, two up, around 5000' up in the Australian Alps during a National Australian Velocette Rally...date on the pic seems to indicate 3rd November 2003.
The riders?
Keith and Colleen Canning. 
Keith is the current President of the Australian VOC.
And finally.... odd perhaps for the Velobanjogent's site....
Clive, who was my sulphur crested cockatoo for over 20 years...a great mate that regrettably I had to pass on to another friend...Peter Boros, who is equally fond of him....
A handsome parrot if I do say so myself!

No comments: