Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Webb girder forks.... a general look at some.....

Velocette, in general, used Webb girder forks on their motorcycles from the late 1920's to the end of the 1947 season for their road singles and to 1951 for their KTT racers, this being the end of this model.
Left click on images to enlarge...
So I'll run this blog with some images from Webb information I have....
A 1928/1929 Webb catalogue....














1939 Webb fork drawing for Velocette with the actual dimensions in the small text box.

3 comments:

HairyTerry said...

Sorry to bug you. I really appreciate you posting these images. They have been of great assistance to me!

cgriffis said...

Appreciate the post. I am going to be building a set of these for a project, but I am having trouble reading some of the dimensions from the copies you posted. Do you still have the original documents? If you could rescan at 150 or 300 DPI and make those available for download I would really appreciate it.

Rng Dewa My said...

Nice broo...