Sunday, August 1, 2010

Phil Irving's small notebooks, a look at a Vincent oriented one.....


I've made several blogs under the general label of Phil Irving literature, since then I've started to received emails from Vincent people who have wandered onto or been directed to my Velobanjogent blog site and this, the first of several is devoted to a small notebook 4 1/2" x 6" he appears to have started following WW2 at his time at Vincent and continuing when he returned to Australia and was involved with Cooper-Vincent racing cars.
There is no comment from me on the content of these following pages but I strongly suggest you read PEI's Autobiography to give you an insight into the man and the information on the record attempts documented at Jabbeke in Belgium.
Left click on the images to enlarge.



























No comments: